Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Flickr

So I have now spent nearly two hours looking at photos of people at do not know on Flickr. I am not being at all cynical either, I love looking at pictures. Serafina had so much fun at her wedding I feel like I could have been there! And Megan’s trip to the Burobudor Temple was spectacular. She had a great experience according to those smiles and waves in the pictures. When I was sixteen I climbed to the top of the Borobudor and became overcome by the heat and threw up on one of the bodhisattvas before I passed out. That is a true story - perhaps I am not enlightened yet but at least I am honest about my experience trying to get there.

I found a picture on Flickr that I want to post to my blog. It happens to be a classmate from Catholic U. MLS program dancing at Glen Echo. In fact, I have danced with him at Glen Echo several times – but alas I am not in this picture. Now I just need to figure out how to post it!

No comments: